My dearest, sweetest Capili from Artist By Beauty has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you very much Capili! Everyone, if you haven’t already, you should go and check out her amazing, super versatile blog! You’ll find posts about: manga, diy’s, tips and tricks for de-stressing,… You can read her post here for her nomination of the Mystery Blogger Award.
The creator of the Mystery Blogger Award is called Enigma. You can check her page out here.
I’m very thankful for having discovered such talented and sweet other bloggers. It feels liberating talking with other people who share the same passions. It is energizing, motivating and inspiring. If you’re hesitant to start a blog, I can only encourage you to just do it! You won’t regret it! The blogger world is full of positive energy and if you take the time to read and comment on someone’s blog, they’ll also be checking yours out!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me
- I associate places to food. When I went somewhere and had great food there, I will have the same dish when I go there again. So if I think of this place again, this dish will also pop in my mind haha. I always tell myself that I should try something new, but 90% of the time my stomach has already made the decision before I even got there. For instance, I always go the same Japanese restaurant when I go to Antwerp, called Kaiseki (All you can eat Japanese food, who can say no to that!).
- When I was younger, I was incredibly insecure. I was raised to be “the perfect” child my parents wanted me to be. But I was always in conflict with myself, because I only knew how I had to behave in front of grownups. However being around other kids my age, I found it very difficult to be myself, as I wasn’t sure who this “me-person” was. Reading fantasy books helped me escape this reality. I used to spend hours reading and drawing fantasy creatures (usually mermaids and fairies).
- I cried watching Trolls. Yes, an almost 30 year old woman, watching an animated movie was crying like a child. I wasn’t expecting this. I expected a breezy funny movie, but somehow I was so moved by it. The last time this happened was when Mufasa died in the Lion King. That’s like in 1994! If you haven’t seen Trolls, you definitely should! It’s a beautiful movie about finding your own happiness and about being the best version of yourself. It was something that felt so close to my heart…
Here are my answers to Capili’s fun questions:
- Where do you really want to travel in the world?
On my bucket list are: Japan (Tokyo again, Odaiba), Korea (Seoul, Jeju Island), Vietnam (Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh City), Singapore (of course!! I’d go every year if I could. Hell, if I had the money and all the time in the world, every month!), US (Texas (to visit my fav cousins), New York,…), Taiwan, China,… There are so many places to visit!
- What is one goal that you would love to achieve by the end of this year?
I have several goals:
– Keeping up with my blog
– 3 times per week sport: Belly dancing on Tuesday, Zumba or fitness on Thursday and Ballroom dancing on Saturday
– Saving enough money to follow a make up training
- If you could have a super power, what would you choose?
I would be able to fly. I always fly in my dreams, so it feels natural to me to have that super power.
- If you could speak another language fluently, which language would you choose?Chinese, definitely! I love that language and I think it’s doable to learn to speak it. Writing is probably a bit harder. Then again, Korean is also a fun language.
- Which type of fruit best represents you, and why? (haha my weird question).
Mangosteen (aside from Peach) is my favorite fruit and I like to think that it represents me best: cute and pretty with a sweet delicious inside. Hahaha, I’m just kidding!!! It is indeed a weird question, Capili!
Karen Reese – Confetti and Curves
Amy Louise – Anchored Teapot
Alana – Living Out Loud
Keysh – Beauty By Keysh
Ula – Simple Ula
Natalie – Natalie Charmaine
Naly – It’s Naly
Izzy – Typically Izzy
Menina – Made by Menina
Daisy – Life as Daisy
Jenny – Sit Back and Just Live
Claire – Claire talks Beauty
Mollie – Classy Amour
Jazmin – Jazmin Heaven Blog
Linda – Linda Talks Beauty
Rachel – Beauty and the Ballroom
Elsie – Elsie LMC
Dasa – Dasa Lavric
Safa – Talk Makeup to Me
Emma Charlotte – Emmachxrlotte
Here are my 5 questions
- If you were dropped on a new planet and you have seeds to grow one type of crop. Which vegetable would you hope it to be?
- If you could create your own world to live in, how would it look like? (It can be as crazy as you’d want it to be)
- If there is one thing you’d want to change about yourself, what would it be?
- What talent would you like to possess?
- What are your expectations for 2017?
Here is the link to my best post
Capili, thank you again for this nomination!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this post and I’ll talk to you very soon!
Follow me on Instagram: Sarahslovelycupoftea