I’ve been quite enjoying the Too Faced Sweet Peach pallet so much! I’m having the same crush with this pallet like I had with the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons pallet. The reason why these pallets are so great, is that you can grab it every single day. And no matter what color you choose, it’ll be work appropriate, fast and pretty.
Today, I’d like to share with you a third look I’ve created with this lovely pallet.
– Too Faced Sweet Peach Pallet (see colors above).
– On the lower lash line: I also used for the inner half Luscious and outer half Caramelized
– Too Faced Sketch marker
– Maybelline Rocket Waterproof mascara + Bourgois Push Up Volume Glamour Waterproof mascara
– Foundation: Catrice HD Foundation
– Concealer: Catrice HD Concealer
– NYX Finishing Powder
– Action Blush & Contour
– Nectar from Too Faced Sweet Peach pallet as highlighter
– Colourpop Lippiestix in Whip (Can you believe it’s a sheer finish, I love the pigmentation of this stuff!)
What do you think of this style of “tutorial”? Is it easy for you to understand? How would you like to see it? I’m interested to know how I can improve these Cup of Looks, so I’d definitely appreciate your feedback!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll talk to you very soon!