Hello sweet darling friends,
I’ve noticed that I don’t use often the Zoeva Cocoa Blend pallet or the Too Faced Sweet Peach pallet. I love them, especially the Sweet Peach ones. But I usually wear cool toned colors because they look a lot better on me. So I don’t really grab for warm toned shadows either. The past months, I’ve been using my “It’s all about eyeshadow” Essence pallets a lot. And they’re honestly great, easy to use and great “partners” for other bold colors. But this week I decided to grab my Chocolate Bon Bons pallet. I forgot how much I actually love it!!
I had some time today and there was enough good light, so I decided to recreate a look I wore this week!
- I always start off with a primer. Here I use the Essence I love stage primer!
- I’m then using a dense brush (Elf Blending eyeshadow brush) to sweep Cashew Chew in the crease and blend it out.
- Using the same brush I add over the previous color Mocha, to deepen the crease.
- I then take a similar small dense brush to sweet Earl Grey on the outer half and blending it into the crease.
- I again take that first brush with Mocha to blend over the Earl Grey so that there are no harsh lines.
- Using a flat dense brush (Elf Dense shader brush) I then slightly take Divinity onto the brow bone.
- With a flat brush, I applied Café au Lait on the inner 3rd of the eye. I love how shimmery it looks!!
- For a soft and classy pop of color, I applied Black Current all over the lower lash line. Taking the Etude House mini detailer brush, I add a bit of Satin Sheets in the inner corner to open up the eyes.
Also taking an Etude House angled eyebrow brush, I then filled in my brows with a brown shadow. I love these Etude House blushes: pink with a golden handle! So girly!!
- I then lined the eyes and applied my favorite mascara combo (Maybelline Rocket mascara with my Bourjois mascara).
And voilà, here is the finished look!! I hope you like it!!!
Have a lovely week pumpkin pies and I’ll talk to you guys very soon!!