Hello my Beautiful Cupcakes,
How was your weekend so far? Mine was productive and fun. I got to do a new look on my friend, who’s never worn make up before. So I felt very honored. She’s a bit shy so she’d rather not have me put a picture on my blog, which I of course respect!
In my previous Award post, I forgot to include the Blogger Recognition Award I got from Bella Inizio! She’s a beautiful and talented Blogger and writes about beauty related topics but also touches other subjects! Be sure to check her out. You can read about my initial Blogger Recognition Award here.
As I’ve been catching up with reading blog posts, I’ve seen that Too Faced will soon come out with a Clover pallet, that I absolutely need!!! I’m so excited for this release (which is in August) because these colors are right up my alley. And I just can’t stand the cuteness of this pallet!! If there is any brand that can get me this excited, it is Too Faced.
Today is a grey and cold so I felt like digging my nose in some Peach candy that is my Sweet Peach Pallet from Too Faced. Here I am sitting in my comfy PJ’s (yup I do that when I’m home) and wanting to do a look. I know I’ve done several looks with this pallet already. But today it’s calling my name again. So here is what I came up with!
Let’s get started, shall we! You’ll find below the different steps to take to obtain that eye look. And below you’ll find the colors of the pallet, that were used for this look!
- After priming my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion, I took Georgia and blended this into the crease. This color is the perfect transition shade.
- With the same crease brush, I’m applying Candied Peach on top to warm up the eye look.
- Then taking a flat synthetic brush, I applied some concealer to create a soft cut crease look.
- I then packed Luscious on top of the concealer. This shade is so shimmery and intense!
- Using an angled brush, I applied a thin line of Peach Pit in the crease.
- I took Candied Peach again to blend the Peach Pit line upwards so that there are no harsh edges.
- To make that sharp cat eye, many use tape, but I’m too lazy for that… I use the flat back side of a tube (see picture below). I hold it against my eye angled from the outer corner of my eye to the tail of my eyebrow. I then sweep with my brush against it forming the angled look. Here I used Delectable first and then Talk Derby To Me closer to the lash line. I also applied Nectar on the inner corners.
- Using the Too Faced Sketch Marker I then lined my eyes winging it out.
- I applied Delectable again on the outer half of the lower lash line and Luscious on the inner half. And you all know my favorite mascara combo: a first layer of the Maybelline Rocket mascara waterproof and on top a couple of coats of Bourjois Push Up Volume Glamour mascara (couldn’t they make the name even longer?!!).
And here is the finished look:
For those of you wondering, I’m wearing on the lips Vivid Matt Liquids in Possessed Plum from Maybelline!
I hope you enjoyed this look and I’ll talk to you in my next post ;)!