Naly from It’s Naly nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! You can check hers here. Thanks girl!! It makes me happy to know, my blog is appreciated!! I always love answering these questions too. Guys, Naly has a super versatile blog with posts about studying, beauty, reviews… and so much more! Make sure you check out her amazing posts!
- Thank your nominator and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 11 blogs and write a set of 11 questions for them to answer
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your blog and/or pos
The Questions I got from Naly
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Definitely start Youtubing. I’d do vids now, but with the other activities, I currently have other priorities. But if I didn’t have to sleep, I could easily add another hobby haha!!
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
I have this Teddy fleece from Lola Liza that I love! Especially in the winter, it’s so warm, it’s so cute and it has bear ears! What more can I say! I’d buy it in every single color if it didn’t take this much place in my closet! Because it’s bulky alright!
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
Great question!!! Atlantis, the sunken city! I’m very much intrigued by that mythical city. But then again, I’d definitely love to visit Hogwarts! And let’s not forget the Shire! I’d love to visit it all, except for Smaugs lair of course!
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
My biggest pet peeve is having to deal with extremely pushy people. If someone doesn’t answer immediately or says he can’t or won’t, show some respect for that. There’s a reason why they don’t want to!
- What do you consider to be your best find?
Now that’s a difficult question! I always get happy to find little trinkets, that are cheap and that I can incorporate into my crafts… I also get extremely happy when I can buy some accessory that are very unique. Like this Hello Kitty purse from Samantha Vega, it just speaks my name, so I have it. I, my friends, am not ashamed, whatsoever! My BF saw it and was ecstatic: He thought it was beautiful and he was especially pleased that he didn’t have to stay any longer in a purse store haha!
- What shows are you into?
I am currently a boring person. Between dancing, cooking, going to the gym and working full time, I just can’t find it productive to watch any shows. But I was previously into: Once upon a time and Pretty Little Liars.
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
I only have one word for you, my friend: Fantasy!
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
I don’t tend to dream about things I can not afford. Maybe I’m not ambitious enough. Maybe that would be a house. But if I’d go for my dream house, I’d also need a cleaning lady.
- As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
What’s the point of living really… I’m already sad and grumpy when the BF is away for a couple of days. I’d say I would continue looking for others, but I damn hope I can still have pets. If there are no humans and no pets, I’ll die or commit suicide. I might be able to survive if I’d have a dog and my rabbits!!
- What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Staying focused for a longer period of time.
- If life is a game, like some people say, what are some of the rules?
The 10 commandments I guess? But there are also rules that are not predefined or universal, like what defines politeness. What is considered as polite doesn’t mean it is somewhere else in the world.
My questions for the nominees
- What are the characteristics of your ideal partner?
- If the end of the world is nearing and you could escape with a space ship, which items would you bring with you?
- When were you last excited about a purchase?
- What is your ideal vacation?
- What do you think people notice first when they meet you?
- What activities in your life do you actually find a waste of time?
- What are your 3 goals this year?
- What is your all time favorite food?
- What would your life be like if you’d have all the money in the world!
- What is the most beautiful gift that someone has given you?
- What movie would you fear becoming reality?
Hope you guys enjoy this quick little post! Talk to you in my next post!!