Recently I’ve started watching the Kdrama Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I’m sorry if you’re not a Kdrama fan, but I do (as always) have some thoughts to share about it :p. The actors are so well chosen and good looking… sighhh… IU and Lee Joon Ki have such great chemistry together. I can’t begin to understand why it didn’t have a higher rate in Korea. Nonetheless, I (and some gazillion fans all over the globe) hope they’ll come out with a sequel or at least a spinoff. Cause seriously, they can’t leave us hanging like this! I do think though, that they made a mistake by letting it end the way it did. They should’ve make a spin off. Because I don’t think the drama will be as appealing if it were to completely take place in modern times, especially a whole season. The beauty of this drama was its concept and historical setup…
This drama is so intense, dramatic and romantic that my existence and love life fade into nothingness in comparison haha! I need to stop watching this, before I lose control of reality haha. I won’t complain though. The sweet BF sent me a picture of a heart he made with candy :D. Other than that, our romantic dinner will be for the weekend!
Whether you’re planning some romantic activity or reserving for this weekend, I have another fun look for you! With each sunray that I see, I feel like adding more color to my life! As previously said, I’m very much inspired by the Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Pallet. This pallet offers a variety of shades that allows you to do very diverse looks.
If you haven’t seen my previous posts on this pallet, you can check them out here:
Today I have a plum/purple look for you. Purple, or perhaps violet is the very first shade I had ever used when I first started playing around with make up. I think that with my dark hair and pale complexion, I was most attracted to this shade. What I really like about this look is that purple can be as cold or as warm as you like. In this case, I went for warm.
- As always after priming my eyes, I went straight for a light brown blending shade, here it is MFEO.
- Taking the same brush, I’m blending in the shade Pooter, which is a warmer brown.
- With my ring finger, I applied the beautiful vibrant purple, called Royalty on the outer two third of the eye.
- I then took Jacz to blend in the crease. This shade is a deep warm brown, instantly warming this look up.
- On the inner third, I went in with Obsessed, which is a very neutral shimmery pearl shade.
- blended the crease a bit more.
- I finished the rest of the face off and highlighted the inner corner with Beam. I then lined the eyes.
- Then I took Enlight on the brow bone as a highlight. On the lower lashline, I applied Royalty on the outer two third,with Obsessed on the inner third.
- Then finished the eyes with two coats of mascara.
You can practically guess, what I used on the rest of my face :p!
- Primer: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
- Foundation: Diorskin Star Foundation in 020
- Concealer: Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer
- Setting powder: RCMA No-color Powder (only under the eyes, around the nose, forehead and chin)
- Brows: FREEDOM PRO HD Brow Palette Medium Dark
- Bronzer: Diorskin Nude Air Glow Powder in 002 (along the cheeks, jawline and forehead)
- Blush & Highlighter: Essence Winter Dreamin’ 2in1 Highlighter & Powder
- Lips: Marc Jacobs Lip Creme in Slow Burn 246
- Setting Spray: Skindinivia The Makeup Finishing Spray Bridal
I hope you enjoyed, lovelies!!! Now I’m going to get some sleep. It did me no good to binge watch Moon Lovers :p.
Happy Valentines Day!!