Hello my soft Vanilla Waffles,
This week gave me mixed feelings as I’m dealing with separation anxiety. However above anything else I also feel hope, inspiration, trust and a deep conviction that whatever comes on our path will be okay. What better way to celebrate confidence and inspiration with purple eyeshadow ;D!
Yes, yes, another look from my beloved Etude House Play Color Eyes in Beach Party. The star of this post is of course my fav shade of this palette: Star on Rock. Uber simple look today, but not less pretty ;).
- I first applied with a blending brush “Star on Rock” all over the eyelid. It looks pink on camera, but it’s such a vibrant pretty violet!
- I packed the dark purple “Surfing Point” on the outer third with a dense brush. As you can see, it looks so much more pigmented applied on the eye, than swatched here below…
- I then blended the edges out with some more “Star on Rock”.
- Using the pearly white shade “Tide” on the brow bone and inner corner to highlight.
- I then lined the lower lash line with “Star on Rock” and out the outer edge also a bit of “Surfing Point”. I then lined the eyes, I always do a cat eye, but feel free to do the liner as you like.
- Pack on a good amount of mascara if needed :p. For me that’s 2 to 3 coats :p.
I of course finished off the look with grape tinted lips (Etude House Soft Drink Lip Tint in Great Grape) :D.
Hope you enjoyed this very quick look! And have a lovely week!