Hello my Peach Smoothies,
I have a question for you guys! When you think of vacation, do you think of a cooler country or do you love to bathe in the sun by the pool or are you more of an adventurer? When I think of vacation, I can only think of Asia. I know, there are so many other beautiful places to visit in the world. But my heart is always calling out to Asia. Maybe, this is because I have Vietnamese roots… My next trip will be for sure China. I’ve never been there before? Have you?
The look today’s post is about, was actually not planned… But when it was done, it reminded of Sentosa Island in Singapore. The late night walk on that bridge, the beautiful lights, the buildings that light up at night. I wish a teleport machine would exist that it could take me there, even if it’s for a weekend, so I can relax in Singapore and come back to Belgium in the week haha! That would be awesome! Forget about the 12h flight and the super expensive tickets… Any scientists out there who can make it happen? Anyone? No?
Let’s play with some pinks, purples and bronze! That’s what the I Hear Revolution Unicorn Hearts palette is all about!
- As always, I start applying my blending shade first with windshield wiping motion and a fluffy brush. Here I’m using a matt taupy lilac shade.
- Somehow I managed to skip a step… I first applied the hot pink in the outer corner and blending it out well. Then on the moving eyelid, I applied with a flat shader brush (or you could use your finger) the bronze shade.
- On the inner corner I went in with the pale duochrome pearl pink.
- Using the ivory shade I highlight the browbone.
- With a dense dome brush I apply the deep purple in the crease and blend it out in round motion and V shape it. If this step turns muddy, no worries, take some of that hot pink and blend out the edges.
- On the lower lashline I went in with this heavenly blueish purple.
- And on the outer corner of my lower lashline, I put a bit of that darker purple.
- Line the eyes the way you like it.
- And apply a good amount of mascara.
Finishing off with a shiny deep pink lip shade, but a nude lip would’ve also looked nice!
This palette has been such a joy to use! Love the looks I’ve created with it so far! Hope you enjoyed this look too!
Have a beautiful and productive week friends!